The new Colnago 64 is Ernestos latest edition of high end frames. Like his predecessor also this frame is produced from A-Z in Italy. After 2 years of development Colnago Fans can look forward to a new gem, although there are plenty of news regarding the C60, especially when it comes to a reduction in weight with same stiffness. The Colnago C64 is available for Disc and normal brakes.
The fork of the C64 is lighter, weighting only around 360 g. Its new design guarantees lateral stiffness. The seatpost is very elegant although some may not like the new form at first sight. The form is an heritage from the Colnago V1-r, being aerodynamic and absorbing at the same time. The bottom bracket is still a PF 82,5. The rear dropouts are now monocoque. One distinguishing feature is the possibility to use 28 mm tires for even more comfort.
- Bottom Bracket Type - Threadfit 82.5 - BB86 Required
- Fork - Colnago C64, 1/8" To 1 1/4"
- Frame Material - High Modulus Carbon
- Front Derailleur Type - Braze-On Required
- Headset - Colnago Integrated, 1/8" To 1 1/4"
- Seatpost - Colnago C64 Carbon